Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my 300! Definitely everything and more than I expected. With a few mods she is going to be perfect. I'm going to be making the following "adjustments" she will be amazing!
I will be making her a bit lighter which is definitely a must. I am going to be removing the factory battery and installing a Shorai Lithium battery. I'll also be changing her exhaust and adding a Bazzaz system (Quick Shift with Traction Control) once she is broken in. Thinking of reversing the shift pattern moto GP style~! Muhahahahha!!!

It took me a while to figure out how to remove the paneling because THERE IS NO SERVICE MANUAL AVAILABLE!!!! So, I did what any logical person would do, made a YouTube video
Installing my Bikemaster HID's. I'm posting under "2013 Ninja 300 HID Install - Part 1: Side Panel and Seat Removal"

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
great video!!

if you could post it more as a "how to" in the service and maint. that would be great, that would help other members find it much easier.

Also what in the word is a "Bazzaz system" I looked it up and its over my head haha..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Bazzaz system is similar to the Dyno Jet fuel management system also known as Power Commander. I'm just going with the Bazzaz because it has a faster processor, an integrated quick shifter and traction control that's adjustable on the fly. After riding with both systems, I prefer the Bazzaz.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.