Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 946 Posts

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:announcement_smilie

The smoke clears, Muilisx's 636 soon will appear. I'm happy and excited to announce that I'll be going to the Kawasaki dealer next week in Hicksville, NY. My Uncle is going to give me $3000 to add to my $1000 for a down payment. That's $4000 down. The dealer here has current promotions for either 0% APR for 12 months on a 48 month finance or 0.5% APR on a 60 month finance. However, if both of these are not being promoted anymore, I'll probably put $4000 down, and pay the rest from a loan through a credit union so my APR would be lower. The APR on my 300 was 7.95% which is high so If I can't do any of those promotion deals, I'll be taking a loan, and paying the dealer off right away, and simply paying the bank back.

I'm EXTREMELY excited, and this week is going to DRAG! I would like to go during the week but Uncle said probably over the weekend as he's busy with the limo business which is OK. I'm too excited to fret about waiting, and I have other things I can do for the week to keep myself busy. I absolutely CAN'T wait. I'll have them deliver the bike, and I'll either put it inside the house as it's brand new, or I'll put it in the outside room where I was going to store the 300 for the winter. My Uncle bought a 96 Harley that was rebuilt by a really good guy. He paid $3,500, and it's in GREAT condition, so now I have my Uncle to ride with. We're planning to ride out to Montauk over the summer. He's like, you're going to be much faster than me, are you going to leave me hanging? :D. I said, I may speed up from time to time for a little fun, but I'll slow back down to get back into formation with you ;).

Cruzin, and Jeff. You already know, but I'll say it again. I plan to sign up on the 636 forums of course just for the fact of having that bike, and need the forum for specific things, but I will in NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM be more active there as I will be here. I have NO intentions to leave the 300 forums, and I plan to still spend most of my forum time on this forum as this is my 2nd family, and I know everyone, and I feel more comfortable here for sure. I also still plan to be the forums next mod when the time comes.

Anyway, I will be keeping everyone updated, and I'll be sure to take pics with my new Galaxy S3 8MP Camera

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
I plan to sign up on the 636 forums of course just for the fact of having that bike, and need the forum for specific things, but I will in NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM be more active there as I will be here. I have NO intentions to leave the 300 forums, and I plan to still spend most of my forum time on this forum as this is my 2nd family, and I know everyone, and I feel more comfortable here for sure. I also still plan to be the forums next mod when the time comes.

what??
a member of multiple forums???

we cant have that, im sure it must be against our rules :emot-siren::emot-cop:

:roll2smilie::roll2smilie:

its cool :emot-hfive:

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just tried and i get a recorded message

"the phone number you called has been disconnected, please check the number and try again"

:roll2smilie:
:D it was a joke :roll2smilie:

like 800- fund my 636 :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congratulations!! I brought a friend to my dealership today as he's now interested in getting a 300. I sat on the 636 for the first time....it's def pretty sweet! I LOVE the black and white scheme. My dealership loved what I did with my 300 that they mimicked the mods with the 636 for their display...looked amazing! Good for you, I'm very excited for you. Now let's hope the snow and ice melt soon so we can enjoy our new bikes :)

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations!! I brought a friend to my dealership today as he's now interested in getting a 300. I sat on the 636 for the first time....it's def pretty sweet! I LOVE the black and white scheme. My dealership loved what I did with my 300 that they mimicked the mods with the 636 for their display...looked amazing! Good for you, I'm very excited for you. Now let's hope the snow and ice melt soon so we can enjoy our new bikes :)
Yes, I'm super super excited. SOOOO excited!!!

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow I wish my uncle was that nice. Congratulations on the bike. I vote white/black.
Yes, White/Black 100%. I would not have it any other way. No sir!

Grats!! But unless I missed something...2013 or 2014? Not that it matters as white/black still exists for both years!
I'm going to try to see if they have a left over 2013 as I can probably get it OTD around 7-8k reason being the guy who works in sales is family with my good friend who I also get my green from, so right there I'll get 1 or 2 grand knocked off on top of the already discounted left over price. At that point, I'd throw 4k down as a down payment, and finance the rest which would be pretty much be the same amount I financed on the 300 and my payments would be between 90-120 a month for sure.

If they DON'T have a 2013, and only 2014's, I'm not complaining as I'm going to get it either way and still put the 4k down, but the payments would be more like between 150-175 which is still cheap as hell for a 636. Progressive quoted me 485 for the year, but I'll prob have to tell them I need seasonal insurance so I would think that would raise the monthly price a little more.

I CAN'T WAIT! :woohoo2_smilie:

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Awesome man. Great bike, great color-scheme and great choice. Can't wait to see pics.

Reactions: Muilisx
1 - 20 of 946 Posts