Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What y'all getting for gas mileage? I have tried using the economy gas light, but riding in 5th gear at 25 mph seems like a lot of shifting in city driving. This also worries me because, I will not have any torqe when i throttle if i need it. Not a nice way to drive such a sweet bike. Also what y'all think of the mirrors as I can't see around my 110 lb. body!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Drive it as hard as you can and you're still going to get better MPG than any car and most bikes on the road. I just don't see any point in trying to hyper-mile this bike unless your gas budget is like $5 a month.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marwen, Thanks for schooling me on how to use this feature, I rode about 50 miles after your explaination. I understood exactly what ya were talking about txs so much.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Mainly city. Commuting to work, traffic moderate to heavy but generally flowing.
I'm getting 51mpg on a road with lots of lights. I also accelerate fairly quick off the line as I usually filter to the front. I need to calm down w bit cause I'd love to break 60mpg.

Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts