Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have thought about motovlogging myself too because I really enjoy making videos mostly as something to do for fun and as a hobby outside of music stuff. While I still don't have a 300, I do have my BSA Royal Star and I think motovlogging while riding it would be unique in a way. My Dad goes along on his Sportster sometimes... One of the few things we both enjoy doing.

·
Registered
652 Posts
So im assuming all of you vlogers have a go pro how can i secure the go pro from not fallinghttp://www.motorcycle.com/mobile
Are you using the suction mount? If you're using the sticky mounts they mount quite strong and there is very little concerns there.

If you're worried about the screws coming loose, it occured to me the screws are designed so you can get a screwdriver on them and really torque them down, but then you'll need a screwdriver to get them loose too.

GoPro does sell these
. To make the clips more secure.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Are you using the suction mount? If you're using the sticky mounts they mount quite strong and there is very little concerns there.

If you're worried about the screws coming loose, it occured to me the screws are designed so you can get a screwdriver on them and really torque them down, but then you'll need a screwdriver to get them loose too.

GoPro does sell these little white rubber straps. To make the clips more secure.
I have the stickys on my helmet and i believe i have that little white thing i herd of a string but then u cant take it off but ill just trust the sticky since it looks really strong

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
228 Posts
I started moto vlogging a couple months after I started riding but my first bike was so unreliable that I became too frustrated just riding to worry about moto-vlogging. Might start up again if I can find my Drift HD and get my computer working again.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
A while back I made a vlog about my camera setup, for those who are new to vlogging, use GoPro cameras and want to have a gander.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ive been looking into it aswell just to share my thought maybe some reviews on gear but like others dont really have the spare cash for a gopro right now maybe ill convince my other half to get me one for Christmas. spacepød was the first vlogger I subscribed to on youtube and love his videos eg position if camerea and love his voices

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Fyi GoPro is having free shipping and guaranteed delivery before christmas.
So I combined that with some good deals I found on Amazon and finally picked the following things to complete my gear

Skeleton case
3.5mm Microphone adapter
Tethers
Headstrap and Quickclip (for hands free non motorcycle recording)
64gb MicroSDXC

Merry Christmas to Me!:whistling1smilie:

·
Registered
254 Posts
A while back I made a vlog about my camera setup, for those who are new to vlogging, use GoPro cameras and want to have a gander.
Just bought a Hero 3+ Black. Can't wait to join the motovlogging community! Looks like a lot of fun! Hopefully I can get as many subs a spacep0d ;)

FYI, my YouTube handle/channel will be referred to as "ApolloDeuce." :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I recently acquired all the gear for vlogging and have started compiling some footage. I am just waiting until I properly set up my intro/outro's and I will start uploading weekly vlogs/maintenance and other such vids!

81 - 95 of 95 Posts