Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Pay for the full version anyway. Its like less than 3 bucks!

Have you not got 3 dollars worth of ideas and help out of the site? ;)

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
This app is so buggy right now. Disabling the sig and going to first unread post is broken. I really hate seeing the sig when I post.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
368 Posts
Wait for it to upload after you attach the file. It'll take a bit longer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
ATTENTION!!

If anyone is still using the old version of the Motorcycle.com forum app, please pull the .apk files and stuff off of your phone for me as I would like to downgrade back to the old version and layout. The new layout to me is very very outdated looking, and the old layout was a million times better, and much easier to navigate, and honestly looked much cleaner. According to the admins, they do not have the old .apk which honestly is a little hard to believe. I don't know why they wouldn't at least keep a backup of the old version. It's almost like the update was forced on us, and there might of been requests for an update, but a thread about it would of been a lot nicer so the community could of discussed it as a whole.

Anyway, no big deal, if anyone is still using the old version, and can get the files off their phone, please send me a PM ASAP.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Now you can access any of the 85 Motorcycle.com forum communities on your. Besides those two things would recommend this app over the mobile internet. This allows you to connect your motorcycle with a mobile device. Now you'll be able to customize your ride and see real-time performance statistics. Here Are Five Essential Mobile Apps for Motorcyclists.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts