Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the Motorcycle.com Mobile site app is now available for Kawasakininja300.com.

Its in the iTunes app store as well as Google Play.

Look for the Motorcycle.com free app and you will be all set on your mobile devices.

Stew

·
Administrator
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are having issues locating the site on the list, you will have to refrash the app.

You will have to look for this sites logo.
It should appear just below kawasakiMotorcycle.org.

Stew

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Do you do tech support on the APP Stew? I have an issue with it as a "widget" on my andriod. It does a force close every time I try to open it as a "widget".

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had to uninstall/reinstall to "refresh" the App to finally see stand alone forum. *note- Android phone app.

Sent from my MB886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you do tech support on the APP Stew? I have an issue with it as a "widget" on my andriod. It does a force close every time I try to open it as a "widget".
I dont do support, but i can talk to the guys and see what is up with that.

Me too. At first I couldn't find it and I was thinking am I that stupid. Lol

Cracker7
Thats strange. I just hit the options button on my S2 and the settings and refresh options popped up.

Glad you got it working though.

Stew

·
Registered
594 Posts
What exactly do these apps allow you to do? I have no trouble posting the "old fashioned" way on my Android...

Thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I can't figure out how to view attachments using this app, such as attached pictures. Does anyone know how?

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yeah call me old fashioned but I am going to keep doing it the regular way on the iPhone unless someone makes a compelling argument for it LOL
You want old fashioned?
I've NEVER owned a computer. :D
I just don't have that kind of time!

·
Registered
446 Posts
You want old fashioned?
I've NEVER owned a computer. :D
I just don't have that kind of time!
Hahaha awesome!!! I don't do facebook or myface or birding or any of that crap. I have an iPhone because it makes my job easier, but I preferred my old flip phone. I don't have TV btw..I own a television but it has no programming or anything. Can fire up a blu-ray on occasion but there are no channels to watch.

It is a waste of life, I'd rather be riding.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah I don't own a TV either lol. But we did recently get amazon prime to watch some stuff over the computer devices.

Tomorrow I go to the dealer after work to pay half up front for my 300 yay lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yeah I don't own a TV either lol. But we did recently get amazon prime to watch some stuff over the computer devices.

Tomorrow I go to the dealer after work to pay half up front for my 300 yay lol
How old are you ionized?

You sound 60, but so do I and I am not even close

1 - 20 of 43 Posts