Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hahaha so there was a nasty mosquito in my room last night but I was wayyyy to tired to hunt it down! I sprayed repellent on my arms and on my face, but hey bit my EYE! Like honestly who does that?!? Does anyone have any idea how to make the swelling go down? Like my eye is shut closed :(

Please don't say windex that's what my brother said and he's a doctor -_-

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Damn are you allergic to them or something? Mosquitos are at most an annoyance to most people, in this country at least

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
419 Posts
Try an anti-histamine cream or pill such as benedryl. Also anti-inflammatory such as Motrin or Advil (both ibuprofen).

Careful icing it for long periods. Make sure it is indirect. That is thin sensitive skin.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It wasn't a spider it would been worse. I think I'm allergic to Mosquitos but I thought it was too cold for those mofo. My brother gave me a cream to try for 48 hours. I've been icing it now and still hasn't gone down. I guess no riding for a few day :( thanks for the replies guys!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Try an anti-histamine cream or pill such as benedryl. Also anti-inflammatory such as Motrin or Advil (both ibuprofen).

Careful icing it for long periods. Make sure it is indirect. That is thin sensitive skin.
Good advice, there are tons of OTC meds to help the swelling, just be sure not to scratch it because then it'll get real nasty really fast!

But look at the bright side, you'll be doing a lot of winking at the ladies :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
...ego?

·
Banned
7 Posts
Back Hills Remedy

When we get Mosquito bites we use a remedy my great-grandma gave me. Tobacco. (Yes I have used it on my eye) BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL!!
You take the tobacco and wet it..the put it on the bite. don't soak it...like dripping..just enough to make it stick together. It brings down the swelling and takes out the venom stuff that makes it swell. :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
My professional opinion: you'll have to amputate. That's right. Amputate your eye.

Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hahaha so there was a nasty mosquito in my room last night but I was wayyyy to tired to hunt it down! I sprayed repellent on my arms and on my face, but hey bit my EYE! Like honestly who does that?!? Does anyone have any idea how to make the swelling go down? Like my eye is shut closed :(

Please don't say windex that's what my brother said and he's a doctor -_-

Ain't nobody got time for that!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts