Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Looks great :)
What's the sticker on your front windshield?

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
You can take of the rear reflector too. It cleans off the ugly rear fender a bit. I'm not a fan of the fender but I would rather stay a little more dry and not have my girl kill me if she gets soaked.

Looks good btw. Now you should start really personalizing it. Those are the usual first mods to a bike.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
You ride 2up on a 300?

Just ordered the Yosh elim kit... Also just got 10" of snow

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Definitely do. It's a great way for me and my lady to bond and spend time together. She used to be upset when I'd go out riding and now that she gets to go, it's really helped build our relationship. She'll be getting her own when she can afford it.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Looks good. Where did you pick up those wheel stripes? And do they have any other colors?
Any color you want. I have black that reflects white. And you can get them on a few sites that google will pull up, a local bike shop, or what most people do to get the cheapest cost, eBay.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'd like to do my windscrean aswell.is thhe finished product really good up close?are there patches of light that come through.is it uneven?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its really simple just take out the four bolts that hold the mirrors on and the scrren just pops off then clean the inside of the shield make sure its dry tape it off and paint it it can get some uneven spots in it but multiple coats solve the problem i did about 4 coats plus two coats of clear to protect it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.