Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A DOT approved helmet is the most important piece of safety gear that a motorcyclist can wear. Still, the range of legal helmets covers (or doesn’t cover) a wide range of protection. Since we’re street-wise enough to know that not everyone shares our belief in the importance of protective headgear.

Lend us your voice, oh MOrons! What is your preferred style of helmet?
Take the MO Survey: What Kind Of Helmet Do You Wear? at Motorcycle.com.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Don't know a whole lot about it other than it's a Bell and it's modular so I can flip up just the visor or I can flip the whole front part out of the way. It also has an integrated tinted sun visor I can flip down when it's sunny. I also know it's covered in bugs and I really need to clean it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i had the same as above. the bell revolver. great helmet, but a bit bulbous. I'm now using gmax 54s with the light on the back - I would have liked to get it integrated with my brake light (they have a module for that), but I'm waiting for my LS2 metro helmet, which is on backorder at J&P cycles. modular is awesome since I have to show my face when I pull into my work parking garage. no not military, but yes, I am a fed. modular these days are pretty awesome. light and not as heavy as they used to be. they also allow you to respond to people at stop lights when they ask you if your bike is a 600. lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Scorpion EXO-3000. It's quiet (although not completely sound deadening at speed), comfortable, modular, and comes ready for comm gear. Bit expensive, but I figured it's protecting my noggin, so the extra bucks were worth it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts