Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
2)
I just purchased a LeoVince GP Corsa Aluminum Slip-on Exhaust System. if anybody is interested it came from motorstarz. Pretty good deal on it, only about 200 bucks and no shipping coast.
Not trying to bust a bubble... but I paid $209 for the LV GP Corsa Carbon with shipping included in that price.

If you would purchased it from HardRacing, you would have paid $179 with shipping included for the alum can.

Before making anymore purchases, check out our site sponsors and ask around first. There's probably always a better deal.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
i should have used more exact words, i ended up paying 163 for the aluminum, if you wanted the carbon it would have been 195

here is the link if anyone else is interested

http://www.motostarz.com/filter-by-bike/kawasaki/2013-ninja-300.html?price=2,100

Question, how does it sound on your bike?
Oh nice. Yeah I could have gotten it for even cheaper if I went with BioHazard, but I didn't feel like waiting 2 months for it.

It sounds great. I love it. It pops if you're engine braking and you start giving it throttle, but that's about the only con (I am not mapping my bike and I run without the baffle. The baffle makes it pop a lot less)

It's plenty loud unless you run around with supersports, but it surely makes a lot more noise than stock!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts