Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I put down a $100 dollar reservation for my SE ABS 300 in which the dealer has no freakin clue when kawasaki will send them one their way, hopefully soon though. I have been riding dirt bikes for the last 8-9 years or so, so i am no stranger to two wheels. Questions i have are about parts for the bike itself.

1) what are some of the better slip on exhaust systems out there, i have heard how a 300 sounds through youtube videos, but i am not to knowledgable when it comes to other exhaust systems.

2) what are your opinions on seat cowls? i think its very fashionable and since i am a new rider there won't be a need for me to take passengers anytime soon and idk if i ever really want to

3) if i have a brake light modulator and underglows, will that pretty much ruin my battery in a short amount of time.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated, it will help me to figure out if i need to start bundling some of this stuff with my loan that i am requesting to take out to pay for this bike

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thank you all for the responses, they have helped better/clearer picture for aesthetics and the legality of extra lighting for night rides.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts