Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've purchased quite a few things from Riders Discount, and I've told others about their pricing and service but I've never posted feedback. Mike is always quick to respond to my quote requests, always offers fantastic pricing, and makes ordering quick and easy. The next time you need something, check around online, then send a PM to Mike for a quote and you'll likely be pleased. Thanks Mike, and thanks to Riders Discount for being a forum sponsor!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've purchased quite a few items from Mike at RidersDiscount, and have gotten some great deals. If you find an item on their site that you are interested in, just PM them with the info for your discounted price. If it's a Closeout it's already close to rock-bottom, but on regularly priced items you will get a decent discount.

Just as an update, Mike has changed positions with the company and TJ is the guy that is handling the forum sales now. Good guy too.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Are you sure TJ is the Kawasaki guy now? I know they used to divide up the brands and TJ has always had R6 and Triumph parts. Bought much from TJ for my 675, but my 300 stuff always came from Mike, so I'm wondering if TJ just took all the forum stuff now. I bought my z125 stuff from Mike too.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Are you sure TJ is the Kawasaki guy now? I know they used to divide up the brands and TJ has always had R6 and Triumph parts. Bought much from TJ for my 675, but my 300 stuff always came from Mike, so I'm wondering if TJ just took all the forum stuff now. I bought my z125 stuff from Mike too.
Maybe not.

I always worked with Mike off of the SVRider site, so when TJ got that I assumed he was now the contact here as well.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, it's TJ now. Already did business with him and he's responsive and helpful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts