Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all just looking to see who I will be riding alongside this spring/summer when I see people out on their 300's.

I'll be in the Flint, Davison, Lapeer and surrounding areas riding an Ebony 300 w/ yoshimura frame sliders and yoshimura FE. I'll post a pic up when I get the chance! See you on the road!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I was contemplating making a thread for MI riders..
Good to have one now :)

Sterling Heights, MI here.
Should have my bike by next weekend.

·
Registered
70 Posts
sweet i was thinking about making one also but wasnt sure there would be many riders. I live in Marysville and around the Port Huron area. Just passed my MSF yesterday and got my endorsement today so im going to be riding more and more.

If you see a white 300 in this area its probably me. Would love to go for a ride sometime. Maybe sometime we can meet up and take a ride up along the lake guys im sure you guys would love it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah man let me know maybe in the next few months we can head up there. See if we can get a small group going.

BTW my name is Chris

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to ride through Port Huron and up the east coast of the state. As long as I can get it off work count me in!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice :) That's right by me.
Which dealer did you go to?
I went to Macomb Powersports in Chesterfield. My 300 is currently still there for a lowering kit installation. I'm a smaller guy (5'2) so I don't feel comfortable riding it at stock height.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Has anyone been able to get out with their bike recently with all the rain and colder weather we have been having? I know its Michigan but would it kill spring to give us a couple of nice 70 degree days?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I rode to work sunday and then down to my buddy's place about 10 minutes away. wasnt to bad but on the way back home it was cold at 11 pm. Hoping to get out today sometime and do some riding.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I went and picked up my bike Saturday after work. Rode around town for about 3 hours in the hail/rain. Sunday I took it out and rode to my parents house, total miles on the bike is about 30miles now.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I haven't even been able to get my bike from the dealer yet because of the terrible weather, as well as a busy schedule :(

Should be able to get it this Saturday, since it looks like there won't be any rain. (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ok when is this damn weather gonna turn around? Its like we get some nice days then its cold for a week after. Then we get a nice day this week but the wind is killer. I want to get out and ride and not have to freeze. I rode home one night from a buddys and it was 39F out, that was so damn cold lol.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts