Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone plan on going to Beale Street for bike night any time soon? I'm rolling around into my Wednesday/Thursday off workweeks, and am hoping to make it down and maybe see some other 300's around.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went last week, sat in front of Silky's and watched the bikes and bikers pass by. Not a bad evening, until the rain (and tornado warnings) hit. Saw me a nice Ducati 1098, and an awesomely psychedelic pink scooter. Only saw one 300, though, and that's 'cuz I rode in on it....

Unless the weather is crap this Weds, I'll be back again. Hopefully, I'll get my same seat. You can't beat a table on the sidewalk, a beer in the hand, and bikes all around...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey there. I'm in memphis. Cycle gear on summer in Bartlett is having a bike night this Tuesday. I was thinking of going. I haven't been down to Beale just yet...mostly because I don't have any friends that ride lol. I saw a white ninja in the Bartlett area last week. Maybe that was you. :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it was last Wednesday, it was probably me. I headed over to Cycle Gear to try on some gear (everything up here is low end or ATV related) before the Bike Night started. I'm off Tuesday, I guess I could always ride down to Memphis twice this week...and still not use as much fuel as my truck on the way down...:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Haha it may have been you afterall. I nearly shouted out the window of my car when I saw another 300, but I thought that might be weird. If you do decide to come down to cycle gear for bike night, let me know and I'll be there for sure. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If the weather is good, I'll be there. What time are they doing it? I'll also probably end up going down to Beale again Wednesday

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's from 5-8pm tonight. I'll probably be there around 5:45 or 6pm. Hopefully I'll see you there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was great to meet you tonight. Sadly, I have to say mine was not the awesomest bike at the meet tonight, that lowered 300 took the prize. Sweet looking bike, and it fits you perfect. And, after seeing the project bike pics, i can't wait to see what you do to the new one.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts