Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm in Frederick county Maryland and have been riding alone since I got my bike in August of last year I'm an all season rider and honestly can't stand that I have no riding buddies and nobody with bikes to even talk to if this looks and sounds desperate well it is lol no denying my desperation but I'd appreciate having someone to ride with from time to time:)

·
Super Moderator
2,536 Posts
Welcome! Filling in your location details will help a lot. Then folks know at a glance where you are and if you're close enough to invite you to meet ups.

I think Howlinhoss is relatively close to you. At least I know he has mentioned riding Maryland routes that venture through Leesburg. Try reaching out to him to set up a ride.

And Jesse was another I was going to suggest. We have a pretty friendly group, I'm sure you'll meet a few folks to ride with.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See I'm new to the forum and to tech really I'm 23 years old but not very tech savvy no idea how any of this works and Jesse what is getting done to the bike?

·
Super Moderator
2,536 Posts
And rogue my ex fiancée lives in Iowa place called paullina don't know if you know where it is our not

I had to Google it if that tells you anything. :) It's in the northwest part of the state. I don't get up there much. I'm in West Des Moines, so basically in the center of nowhere, I mean Iowa.

Funny thing is, I haven't lived in Frederick for about 14 years, yet I can still navigate MD/VA/DC like a pro. Yet I need a GPS to find something on the other side of Des Moines and I've lived here for over 8 years. Clearly I should move back to Maryland so I'd have more sport bike folks to ride with.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
By the way I dont know how to check my private messages.... If anyone can help me figure it out that would be awesome lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My bike when I made my first mod painted the front and fairings flat black and left the tank and rear glossy what do you think ? I have done a lot since but don't have any pictures yet

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,536 Posts
By the way I dont know how to check my private messages.... If anyone can help me figure it out that would be awesome lol
Just answered with instructions for doing it using the phone app in your other thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts