Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,538 Posts
Whose got ink? I've got a little more after the trip we took to Blacklist Tattoo and Gallery this week.

I have 20+ year old ink that needs new life. I think I really want an entire back piece to cover up the 2 I have now. But, what do I want to look at for the next 40 years, that's the million dollar question...

·
Registered
585 Posts
I only have 4, my first was an oriental dragon from a t-shirt I had at the time and was only decently done on my right shoulder about 15yrs ago, the 2nd was another dragon that I drew in a more medieval and tribal style that I had done on my left shoulder in Mazatlan about 13yrs ago, the third was a fortune cookie wrapper that I kept in my wallet for a long time until I finally got that design in the middle of my back about 12yrs ago, and is my wife's name that I got on my chest about 11yrs ago.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My latest video gives an overview of the Society for Creative Anachronism, the medieval re-enactment society that I have been a part of for ten years. Got some pictures in there, mostly of myself and my friends. It's just a very small slice of what the SCA is all about.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The best mistake to learn from is the one you didn't have to make yourself. That said, here's a video of me starting my bike after I let the battery die like an idiot! Enjoy.

·
Registered
952 Posts
how long u been riding Malkom? Those emergency maneuvers are pretty tight.

I'll be practicing EM's now. Thanks!

edit: push starting a bike was very helpful. I didn't think it could be done with FI. Thanks x 2

1 - 20 of 35 Posts