Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

· Registered
650 Posts
I wear ear plugs anyway but I have a 2in exhaust baffle coming soon. I plan on making it removable with a wing nut so I can use it whenever. I actually like the sound and people say it sounds better but I go to work at 530am and its not nice lol. My friend has stainless pot scrubbers that he puts in and pulls out when he wants. It works but I already made fun of him too much to do that also.

· Registered
218 Posts
Dear lord I cannot wait 3 more month to get this. The video by the guy with the tri force sticker (sorry forget your name) had me sold instantly. And he payed 500 for a full system? Considering the yoshi r77 is like 550 for a slip on sounds like a great deal

· Hero of Time
813 Posts
Dear lord I cannot wait 3 more month to get this. The video by the guy with the tri force sticker (sorry forget your name) had me sold instantly. And he payed 500 for a full system? Considering the yoshi r77 is like 550 for a slip on sounds like a great deal
that's me! lmao

· Registered
650 Posts
Ok I got my ebay baffle. It fits right in there. I have not decided how I am going to attach it yet. There are a few options. I think the best way is going to be just to drill a small hole through the carbon cap on the bike side of the muffler. It will not be seen and I will be able to put the baffle on and off with ease. I have not ran it up yet. I am going to wrap a strip of tape around it stick it in there and run it later to see how it sounds.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130832088365?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

· Registered
650 Posts
Lol it's too quiet for me. I'm gonna fold some of the inside dividers flat and see how it changes. Maybe I should've ordered a shorter baffle. I guess I can just cut this one in half and see. I actually like the loud M4 sound so don't want it to be this quiet.

· Registered
4,515 Posts
ugh there is a problem...

They give you a plug for some hole that an O2 sensor goes in on some bikes. The plug does not fit. I dont know if the plug is too long or if it is the that the threads look bad on the last row inside. Somethings not right. I am just going to put the plug in as far as it will go for now and leave it. Maybe M4 will send me a smaller plug or some other solution.

View attachment 546

View attachment 547

View attachment 548

View attachment 549

View attachment 550
:eek: WOW that is real poor quality welding right there.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.