Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow riders, I'm new here and just ordered a complete exhaust from Biohazard cycles. It will arrive in the next day or two. Curious if anyone is ripping it and are you happy? Any surprises or tips on install? Thx.

·
Hero of Time
1,352 Posts
Greetings fellow riders, I'm new here and just ordered a complete exhaust from Biohazard cycles. It will arrive in the next day or two. Curious if anyone is ripping it and are you happy? Any surprises or tips on install? Thx.
super easy install... i did mine with only taking off 1 piece of plastic. should take you about an hour. im happy with mine.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
It sucks your gonna hate it :D

Just kidding is awesome install took maybe a half hour, its pretty easy but hard to fit the header because its so tight.

·
Registered
561 Posts
It sucks your gonna hate it :D

Just kidding is awesome install took maybe a half hour, its pretty easy but hard to fit the header because its so tight.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but I though you had the Leo Vince corsa slip on?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, thanks for the responses. Im pumped to install. My bike has zero miles so wont have any reference to compare the stock, but a 3h p gain is pretty sporty on a 30ish HP machine.

·
Registered
839 Posts
^ THIS (Cbzdel) is the man of MANY mods.
:p

I am also looking into the M4 when money permits it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts