Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at some slip ons and full exhaust, i am not looking for performance as much as look and sound. I like the look of the m4 muffler. This is what i was looking at
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281040605744?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

However i think thats a pic of the full system not a slip on. i like the placement of where the mufffler ends up on this setup. So my question is for those that have the m4 exhaust will i need to get the full system to get the muffler in this location or if i order this slip on will it come with a small section of pipe putting it where i want it?

· Registered
233 Posts
I believe the slip on and full exhaust are pretty much stick out the same. The main difference is how far it goes back. I was going to get a slip on but for 150$ more I get a full exhaust, and the muffler doesn't go pass the rear passenger peg as much as the slip on does. Plus with a full exhaust there is more things you can do then just the sound. Get a tuner and your 300 will be a totally different beast. In the end it comes down to what are you looking for in a new exhaust. Just the sound, or sound with the chance to tune it up to get every last HP out of the bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so then you can get the shorter pipe that the full comes with then i take it? i dont want to go full system becuase i dont want to sink money into a tuner and tune and hurt the fuel mileage. thats the purpose for this bike is the fuel mileage. Just want the sound so more people hear me and i like the look of the m4

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.