Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband is a boat builder and not very busy at the moment. So I am having him fabricate a luggage frame out of carbon fiber for my Ninja. I like having luggage. A girl needs space to put her "stuff". We bought MooseRacing luggage and this is the mock up for it.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm working in that this weekend. I hope to have the frame come off by using the key that removes the seat. but the side bags and top case all will remove separately so you can have the side bag and a platform to strap to, or top bag only if you want.

·
Registered
78 Posts
nice, if it works well, make more & sell them on ebay i bet they will sell like hot cakes
SRSLY! I'm not a fan of top boxes, but I've been wondering about saddlebags. If he enjoys making it, you should ask him what he would charge to sell to forum members. :D

Also, randomly: that tank bag has a nice fit. What is it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just watched the youtube of this, very clever. I would also be interested in purchasing one of these, should they ever come to market. ;)

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Sounds like some potential customers here, I too would even be interested in a top case that could be removed as an entire assembly like the passenger seat.......wouldnt have to be huge either, big enough to fit a few items of wet weather clothing or a helmet would be a perfect size.

Good idea, look forward to seeing how it evolves!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts