Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I had the back of my bike lowered by the dealership at the time of purchase. However, I have dropped this thing three times! The first time was when I stalled and the second and third have been during a quick stop. If the bike wobbles a little, I can't seem to get my feet (or a flat foot) on the ground quick enough, and I don't have the strength to keep it up. So frustrating!!!

If I had the front lowered, would it change the way the weight of the bike is distributed? Would my feet get closer to the ground?

I am just under 5' and right now most of foot is on the ground.

Thanks!

·
Banned
613 Posts
Since the front doesn't use the traditional triple tree clamp I am unsure if it is possible. Maybe try using your front brake more so your feet can be ready?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I remember the guy at the dealership mentioning something about the front. Perhaps that's what he was talking about. But I've been relying solely on the front brake every time I ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had my bike lowered in the back at the dealer. I'm 5' and I'm having the same problem. When I park my bike at a friends house I get stuck on the sides of the street where the road dips and I can't get myself out cause I'm not strong enough or my feet can't get enough footing. I haven't dropped my bike yet (I hope it never happens) but my husband is looking into lowering the front of my bike so when we find something out I will post an update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts