Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey everyone!

I am getting my ninja 300 sometime mid may! Am a complete noob though.
I have been following up with these above posts. I am comfortable getting a new 300 vs an old bike for 3k (2k for something new and current is alright in my opinion).

I was thinking about taking the MSA course and program at the pacific riding school. I read the reviews to be very good. Wanted to know if any one of you had partaken in that.

I took the course last June. Best $800 I've spent thus far on my motorcycle journey. They will teach you everything you need to know yo survive out on the road. Think of it as an investment to prolong your life.

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Pheet..

Thanks for the input. And yes I think the same. It seems like a beneficial course. And it works out with my schedule.

How long have you been riding Pheet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aye fellow West Coasters, I'm buying my Ninja 300 in the next week or so so I thought I should join up a community. Looks like I found the right place, haha.

Currently taking the ProRide safety course. Seems like it's a great start

·
Registered
66 Posts
Aye fellow West Coasters, I'm buying my Ninja 300 in the next week or so so I thought I should join up a community. Looks like I found the right place, haha.

Currently taking the ProRide safety course. Seems like it's a great start
Congrats!!

I'm out in North Delta.

I was wondering if we could organize a ride out to mission! I went out there with a couple friends last monday and it was an awesome ride!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats!!

I'm out in North Delta.

I was wondering if we could organize a ride out to mission! I went out there with a couple friends last monday and it was an awesome ride!
Lemme join in!

Edit:
I bought a brand new helmet but it's too big for my head. If anyone locally is interested in buying a brand new medium Bell RS-1 Emblem, hit me up!

Here's a link:
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/mcy/4525784277.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
When is everyone insuring their bikes? I was thinking early or mid February! Any thoughts or suggestions? I live in the Vancouver area.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts