Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
GreenKawi…finally another Island boy! I've seen a couple riding around the Victoria area but haven't had the chance to chat with 'em. I live in the Victoria (Westshore) area and would love to sort out some rides once the ninja is done hibernating for the winter.

·
Registered
27 Posts
For real? Let us know how it turns out when you get it fixed!
Went for the fix last week, took them some 5-6 hrs (partly due to me having BKmoto retrofit and they don't know how my wiring goes back), misplaced a bolt, and the oem headlamp wire loom not put back in place into the oem hangers so wires dangling and hitting front fender during my ride back :/.

Once I got home, I noticed again the right side popped out just like before, about .5cm, so I took it apart again since I have to re work the wiring, that's when I found out they did not put the wire loom back and misplaced a bolt by front cowling... That's also when I found what they actually did, they changed the front cowling stay (front sub frame).

So all in all, nothing really changed, but at least it's under warranty by kawasaki even when my warranty ran out few months ago...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys,

Just saying hello. I have a 2013 ninja 300, picked her up last summer.

Do you guys know of any beginners or noobie friendly riding groups/clubs in or around the Vancouver area? Yes, I am a beginner. I started riding last summer after taking a course at ProRide in North Van.

Thanks!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey guys,

Do you guys know of any beginners or noobie friendly riding groups/clubs in or around the Vancouver area? Yes, I am a beginner. I started riding last summer after taking a course at ProRide in North Van.

Thanks!
Hiyoo!
Go sign up on bcsportsbike.com or revscene.net
I don't have any prior experience with bcsb but I heard they go on a lot of group rides and such. Revscene has a small chat forum dedicated to motorcycles. In fact, there's going to be a meet on March 30th at Spanish Banks. Here's the link: http://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-riders-corner_45/

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks!
i have a number of rider tips/books/links in my signature that will help you, if you cant see the link, here it is

http://www.kawasakininja300.com/for...e-whos-been-riding-roadbike-since-1996-a.html

81 - 100 of 137 Posts