Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Was at BBK today to pick up Xena lock and solo seat, saw another Black 300 getting ready and will be on the road soon with solo seat also. :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Saw a Black 300 with Handle bar risers and a Mussari slip on last week. Parked beside my Green SE. Is that anyone here?

Edit: this was at BBY kawi also.. lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys, new member here

looking to pick up a 300 very soon

checked 1 out at burnaby kawasaki the other day, made an offer of $5750 otd

is that a decent price? did people manage to get better pricing?

thanks!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Considering I paid $6500 OTD for my red 300 a month and a half ago, yes, I would say that its a good price. Did they accept your offer though?
Shoot me up a PM once you get it and lets go for a quick ride!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Which Kawasaki dealer do you guys find the most friendly and helpful?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Which Kawasaki dealer do you guys find the most friendly and helpful?
I've only dealt with Burnaby Kawasaki personally but I did get to talk to a sales representative from Holeshot over the phone as well. By the time I was ready to purchase my bike, Holeshot were sold out of almost every bike aside from a couple ebony's and moondust's, which should tell you where most of the people got their bike from. Holeshot would've given me a much lower price on the bike but they only had black and I wanted a red 300, hence why I went with BK. Remember that you also get a 30% discount from apparel to accessories(I think) from Holeshot as well. Service in BK is quick and easy. You just call in, make an appointment and come in.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yep noticed that looking at online prices.
Maple Ridge Kawasaki looks cheaper also compared to BK.
Wonder if BK would match their price.

Holeshot matched Motorcycle world in Surrey when my brother got his Suzuki Gladius

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hmm... I'm not sure but I don't see why they can't. I was at Holeshot earlier checking out the new 2014's and their 600 selection and the sales guy was quite knowledgable. The 2014 SE green is a joke haha, it looks like complete crap. You should check out the white though, it looks pretty sexy aside from the blue sparkly thingies on the paint.

You should call up both BK and Holeshot and ask of they can price match. If not, Maple Ridge isn't too far away haha. Keep me updated on which dealership you decide to purchase one from.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Will do! Going there on Tuesday to talk to them!

I saw a SE 300 grey / black on 1st and boundary yesterday. Then he took an illegal onto the highway ramp lol.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice. Good luck! There's a SE green on Craigslist for $4700 right now. Has 500km I think. You should check it out.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm actually looking at either the 2013 one grey/black one or the 2014 white not sure if i will go for SE or non SE

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ah I see. I'm not really a fan of either one but if I were to choose, I'd go with the moondust. The 2014 stickers are kind of cheap looking, not to mention that ugly black tank. Good on you for wanting ABS though. Ive locked up both my front and rear wheels once any back wheel twice. Pretty scary stuff.

·
Registered
163 Posts
haha Yeah just gonna get the white non SE

haha i was at burnaby Kawasaki and recruited a person to join the forums :p

·
Registered
192 Posts
Haha nice. Let's all go for a ride once you get your bike! The weather's looking pretty good this upcoming week. I'm always on the lookout for fellow 3000 owners.

21 - 40 of 137 Posts