Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, first post in Western Canada section.

If anyone out here wants to go for a ride sometime, post up here. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Diesel and anyone else, who lives in the lower mainland, BC planning on riding this weekend? Friday is shaping up to be nice, as well as Saturday and possibly Monday. Let's set something up. Friday and Saturday I should be available morning to midday.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm going to be riding all over the place for errands :(
Saturday I have to go to point roberts to pick up a package, head over to holeshotracing in langley to pick up my seat cowl, then head downtown.

Sunday I'll be riding to the autoshow with some coworkers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
as long as your on two wheels....no shame in that, I don't have anything special planned, maybe a ride to glen valley or cruising around town, just itching it to get out.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah man, I gotta work on Friday and Sat, but I am open on Sunday. I am out Chilliwack way, so a ride around Cultas Lake will be fun. I may even head out to Abby/Mission.

I am itching to ride again... only have 220 kms on it. Still breaking it in.... :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much for the seat cowl? I have what I think is a great price from Burnaby Kawi... I just have other gear to get first....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Diesel If you end up heading out to Abby/Mission let me know, and I'll see if Sunday will work for me....I usually ride between Langley and Abby so if you're out this way let me know.....mine is still breaking in as well, have about 1100km on her.....but not really riding her that gingerly, just how I would ride if she didn't need breaking in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
btw, I have a seat cowl on back order from a kawi dealer, I think it came to $116 or so, If I'm remembering correctly, which included a 20% discount for buying the bike with them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys, good to see some other BC'rs on here. I am from up in Kamloops. Actually just heading down to Holeshot to pick up our new bikes on Saturday. Picked up a 300 for my son as a first bike and a GXSR600 for myself, really its for my wife but I think I will have to steal it sometimes :). We will be mainly riding into the Okanogon but we do come down quite often as we have family and friends in Abbottsford and Langley. If it works out sometime we may end up on a ride!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratz on the bikes. Moto7, not sure yet. I have to meet someone for lunch Sunday, then I am going over to a friends place to put on my FE kit. If all works out, he will be selling them. I get the Prototype... our design, use the stock plate light and signals, but compacts the signals to the inside of the "body". I will post up pics when it is done.

I will shoot you a PM with my cell. Just text me, and If I head out that way, I will reply to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratz on the bikes. Moto7, not sure yet. I have to meet someone for lunch Sunday, then I am going over to a friends place to put on my FE kit. If all works out, he will be selling them. I get the Prototype... our design, use the stock plate light and signals, but compacts the signals to the inside of the "body". I will post up pics when it is done.

I will shoot you a PM with my cell. Just text me, and If I head out that way, I will reply to you.
nice, can't wait to see picks, I still have not decided on a FE kit for mine, kind've waiting, till all the players in the market have a chance to make one, than I can pick the one that looks the best to me, but won' get me pulled over all the time. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Finally some activity in GVRD, spotted 1 white and 1 red 300 near bridgeport and knight area... sadly my 300 have been at bby kawi waiting for parts for months... :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
nice! I guess I wasn't the only one in GVRD that liked that white color scheme enough to import :)
I wish I had imported a white, love the white color scheme. We ended up with a black!! oh well :) Looking forward to the first ride this weekend.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice. I was looking at the black or the red, but it is a Kawi, so I went with traditional... Lime Green and Ebony SE. Anyhow, it is sunny and going to be 20+ today, so I am going riding...

1 - 20 of 137 Posts