Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On one hand, I love the fact that the breeze keeps me cool while riding.

On the other, the sea breeze is a strong phenomenon on the coast and I'm not sure I enjoy performing my best sailboat/aircraft impression to maintain a straight path

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also forgot to mention that I officially got enough lean today to scuff the bottom of my boot :-D...

....because I had preloaded it under the lever to prepare to shift up as I rolled out the corner

·
Registered
958 Posts
We had a high of 73F today and tomorrow a high of 80F is expected. This is perfect riding weather. It's summer that I only ride in mornings here in Texas. There is always a breeze here though and very little rain, so I have not missed a day of riding in many weeks.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok..

Personally I am thankful for breezes. If there were no breezes I would suffocate in the summer.
The problem is the breeze isn't regular. It would come from the east so you'd counter for that then it'd shift from the south etc. not a major issue just an annoyance in not knowing which way to compensate for a length of time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.