Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Loose plastic / warped?

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  2013 Kawi Girl 
#1 ·
Hello I just got my ninja a little over a week ago and have no issues with the machine except for this small cosmetic flaw.
My plastic piece directly under seat, ( inner thigh contacts this piece while standing) which on my se is black is loose on the end of the piece nearest the plate. I know that's a lot to soak in but any help/input is appreciated.

As a note: the opposite side is well tight

#3 · (Edited)
#4 ·
#5 ·
Awesome

Im truly very appreciative of the input. The dealer charged mine so I suspect it fell out then. A rubber bushing truly makes sense b/c the other side seems soft and has minimal play when pushed on. The loose side seems hollow.
I hope dealer will have an oem in stock
Thanks everyone very helpful!!!

#15 ·
That fairing piece is one that seems to be an issue from the factory in regards to it being warped. My bike had the same issue, along with a nice little thumb print on the large side fairing, and I checked all the other 300's as the dealer got them in and they all had that issue to some degree or another. I'm glad that your dealer has helped you with this issue, and I was going to say if they don't then definitely contact Kawi directly and they will take care of the issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.