Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ladies and gents my name is Bryan, I am new to this site and new to riding in general(even though I had a dirt bike for about 3 years when I was 15ish) You would never be able to tell that I am a new rider(not bragging just confident :) Anyways I am looking for some people to ride with seeing how I just got my Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE ABS about a week and a half ago and have clocked in a little under 1000Kms. I would enjoy meeting some fellow riders to go out on rides with and just have a good time. If anyone would be interested either leave a comment or send me a personal message. Hope to talk to some of you guys.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I don't mean to be arrogant but there are people from all over the world on this forum.you gonna need to give area details or something.where about do you want to ride?what country\state do you live in?

·
Registered
490 Posts
I probably should of read the heading first.sorry about that.where is hamliton?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I get mine in 11 days. Bought it from Sturgess Cycle.
Cool man, I've had mine for about a month now and have clocked 2700+ kms on it now :) I am loving the rush I am getting from riding lol. Will probably be selling this bike next Spring/Summer and upgrading to a 2013-2014 ZX-6R 636. I live on the Hamilton Mountain but I'm always booting around Hamilton and Burlington on my Ebony Moondust Ninja 300 SE ABS wearing a blue Icon jacket and a Blue Shoei X-12 helmet with a mirror finish visor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts