Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, how long both time and mileage wise was the longest you have pulled with the 300 so far? How did the seat hold up? Any noticeable issues arise after riding for several hours ?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
198 Posts
Did a 1h 45min ride with a quick stop for a servo drink for like 2 minutes.
The seat isn't very comfy at all!
As soon as a gel upgrade comes along I'm getting it !
Sick of numb arse haha

·
Registered
865 Posts
did an hour and a half, no issues, except the seat was pretty firm, but that was about my only gripe, it was in no way unbearable lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
I rode from North Brooklyn to Rockaway Beach Friday, about 3 hrs there and back in traffic. I'm starting to get used to the seat, I think I could go all day without hurting too much. Rockaway is not doing so well this week, you may have seen it on the news.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Did about a two hour ride yesterday with a short break in between. I was only a little saddle sore about two hours after I got home and it didn't last long.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I did about 90 miles of backraods last 2 weekends ago.. Took almost 3 hours, that included one gas/lunch break as well.. If it was summer time it probably would of of been under 2 hours but I was taking it east because its so cold now..

·
Registered
958 Posts
After a 3 hour ride, I definitely need a brake from the seat. When they come out with some aftermarket seats that are known for comfort, I'll definitely look into one.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I did a 1600 mi ride last saturday, my butt was a bit sore and found that with no traffic around putting my feet on the back pegs would help. I do not recomend this to anyone! A lot can go wrong when your feet are away from the controls. I've gone down on other bikes at high speeds due to this and its not fun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.