Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,558 Posts
What happened? did you not get hardware with it?
The hardware likely got lost when it all fell off the back of the truck!
>:)
Yeah... that is a good question because I have that exhaust, bought it new in 2013 when I got the bike, and mine came with the baffle and the mounting hardware.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I appreciate you answering me. Is the for sale page not a very active thread? I'm rather new to this forum.

·
Super Moderator
2,558 Posts
Hey, I appreciate you answering me. Is the for sale page not a very active thread? I'm rather new to this forum.
Members are supposed to change the title to SOLD [insert whatever], but... that frequently doesn't happen, especially when someone pretty much joins the forum for the sole purpose of using it as a garage sale.

I can tell you that there are currently a lot of this exhaust model for sale on eBay, and they include the parts needed to actually install it on your bike - this listing was just for the can.

Leo Vince GP Corsa Slip On Ninja 300

·
Registered
535 Posts
Sadly, the whole forum isn't very active. Maybe because of the 400 being out now?
There was quite a bit of activity back in 2013/14 when the bike was new, but if you look at forum members nowadays, they tend to hang around and post for a few months then go silent. Maybe they upgraded to a bigger bike? Maybe they stopped riding? Who knows?
There's a couple of dozen active members right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts