Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pretty nice day in upstate NY so I decided to do a sound clip of my exhaust install.
I must say I'm happy with the sound coming out of this 300.
( NO baffle install ) Check it out here!

NEW VIDEO:
( with Baffle, and then without Baffle ) Check it out here!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Oh man that sounds so good. Like a true sporty! It will be the end of January when I get ours but shoot it sounds good. I wonder how it sounds high RPM?
Many of the pipes I've heard online sound good at low RPM but loose their growl and drop back to lawn mower status at high RPM

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds great, dunno if i can get past the looks department though :\
Similar design to the Termignoni on Rossi and Lorenzo's old Yamaha

·
Hero of Time
1,352 Posts
oh i know its a common design, im just not a fan of chrome or silver. i'll eventually paint all the bolts on my fairings black.

i live in houston and there are wayyyy to many baller dudes swangin on their chrome rims and such. i liked chrome/silver as a kid but the locals here have killed it for me, i want to seperate myself from them all as much as possible lol.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh i know its a common design, im just not a fan of chrome or silver. i'll eventually paint all the bolts on my fairings black.

i live in houston and there are wayyyy to many baller dudes swangin on their chrome rims and such. i liked chrome/silver as a kid but the locals here have killed it for me, i want to seperate myself from them all as much as possible lol.
Well there's no chrome on the pipe. Leo Vince is a very reputable "racing" exhaust brand. If you don't want to look like the squids with chrome and such, steer clear of Two Brothers. In the race sportbike world (Not the stunters and the chrome Gixxer owners who wanna stunt), you will probably never hear any respect for Two Bros.

But, it's definitely all user preference. You could always high temp the aluminum pipe black.

+1 for clip w/baffle please

Video made... Uploading now.

·
Hero of Time
1,352 Posts
Well there's no chrome on the pipe. Leo Vince is a very reputable "racing" exhaust brand. If you don't want to look like the squids with chrome and such, steer clear of Two Brothers. In the race sportbike world , you will probably never hear any respect for Two Bros.
yeah i was actually going to go with akrapovic but when i found out they won't ship till late jan I ordered M4 carbon fiber...the two brothers weird triangle thing doesn't do it for me either lol. if its carbon fiber i don't get why they don't let it show

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i was actually going to go with akrapovic but when i found out they won't ship till late jan I ordered M4 carbon fiber...the two brothers weird triangle thing doesn't do it for me either lol. if its carbon fiber i don't get why they don't let it show
Agreed. They have some kind of psychedelic-looking designs. Too strange for me. :p

The M4 pipe definitely looks nice. Like the carbon fiber more than the flat titanium.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
839 Posts
Thanks for posting the video!

It sounds great, and come on let's face it...modded is always generally better when it comes to exhaust ;)

How long after purchase did it take to arrive to you?

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Only a few days. Tom @ BiohazardCycles is always very quick.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Awesome, well thanks for the info. Once I get past the holiday hump and start having some extra cash again I think i'm highly considering this exhause.

Kinda tossed up between this and the m4 honestly...hard decision! :p

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I think you just sold an exhaust system. Can't beat the price for that great roar. Can't wait to take off my stock.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think you just sold an exhaust system. Can't beat the price for that great roar. Can't wait to take off my stock.
Tom should put me on his payroll. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts