Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Leesburg BikeFest in Florida

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  BrownBiker 
#1 ·
Anyone else heading out to this, this weekend?
http://www.leesburgbikefest.com/
If the weather holds out I am heading over there early Friday morning. They expect 250,000 bikers this weekend I've gone for the last five years since I moved up to the mainland. Always had fun but since I am not one for that big a crowd I usually get there early before it gets to jam packed.:eek:ccasion14:

#2 ·
I really would have loved to but alas these 6 day work weeks are starting to mess my social life up bad. And it's only an hour and a half away.

#3 · (Edited)
Yea it's about that same distance for me too. Makes for a nice ride thru the Ocala National forest going there. Always impresses me what some people do to their bikes. Of course I look back over my 52 years of owning bikes and if I only had the money I just spent on accessories mmmmm? Now living on such a tight retirement budget I cant do everything I would like to my Ninja but looking back on the the last two years of ownership I probably spent a grand anyways lol

Darn just checked the weather and it looks like rain for the week end. Hopefully that will change in a couple days.

#5 ·
Good old Florida and it's Schizo weather. Had the most evil looking clouds all over the entire area all of yesterday, and not one drop of rain. But, you never know, they may change the forecast again for this weekend in a couple of days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.