Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably going to head out to la perouse/ botany area tonight if anyone is keen? round 8. Going to see The Host at eastgardens at 930 ;D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in maroubra, and I've got my bike sorted now, always up for a last minute ride..

Having said that, don't shoot me, but after having my heart set on a ninja 300, I couldn't help but go up to a 650 instead (hence not being on the forum much)..

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in maroubra, and I've got my bike sorted now, always up for a last minute ride..

Having said that, don't shoot me, but after having my heart set on a ninja 300, I couldn't help but go up to a 650 instead (hence not being on the forum much)..
Yeah I almost ended up on the 650, sexy bike aswell! That's no reason to not be on here that often, allot of people don't even have bikes hahha ill send you an inbox later on this evening!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
awesome, have you got some decent pix of the rad guard fitted?

when fitting it can you remove one bolt at a time to fit or must they all be removed at once and have 4 arms to do it with, one to hold the radiator, one to hold the rad guard, and the other two to out on the bolts and do them up?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I didn't take any pics in progress, but I'll go take some and post them up..

I ended up going the "four arm" route, I tried one at a time, but it wasn't working for me, but the rad on my bike doesn't drop down, but the fan behind it does when you take out all the bolts, but just put them back in one at a time loose works..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts