Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Group Ride:welcome::eek:k::smile2:
There will be two group rides to Lake Arrowhead, one will be on Monday Nov. 2nd, 2015 the other will be on Sunday Nov. 8th, 2015. All are welcome!!
Berts is right off Azusa. We figured its a pretty well known location to meet. Route: "Start at Bert's. Travel E 210-15 N to Cajon junction to travel E over 138 to Crestline then take back roads to twin peaks then to 18 to Lake Arrowhead. Stop and grab pizza & beer chill out then head down 18 unless we're up for adventure to big bear then come down the backside of Redlands." Given by @Sightunscene on IG. This applies to both Nov 2nd and 8th. I hope you guys can make it! Scenery will be unbelievable!! Now that we have a better idea of how our ride will be, please RSVP on here or with me, @aphan_n3, or @Sightunscene on Instagram. Invite your friends; the more the merrier!! ✌?️???? Don't forget to follow for future group rides :) #TeamN3

Attachments

Reactions: Atticus27

·
Registered
707 Posts
oo i think im free that day!
I'm hosting this group ride - feel free to PM or Reply here for more questions or even DM me on Instagram at aphan_n3. Hope to see you at Berts Mega Mall @ 10am!! :D It's going to be a nice leisure ride for sure :)

Reactions: KawiAndRolla

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
That's so freaking tempting since I take highway 18 a lot when I visit my mother and have gone up and down that mountain for decades. Probably wont be able to though with school entering crunch time at around that time.

·
Registered
707 Posts
That's so freaking tempting since I take highway 18 a lot when I visit my mother and have gone up and down that mountain for decades. Probably wont be able to though with school entering crunch time at around that time.
No problem man! There's one on the 2nd and 8th! If you can't make either it's all good, Good luck with school!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts