Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The accessory pack is free with the purchase of a new Ninja 300 (ABS / Non-ABS). The pack will be sent to the dealership the motorcycle is purchased from within 28 days of claim receipt from the dealership unless otherwise advised. Over $650.00 including freight: Seat Cowl $137.81, Engine / Fairing Guard $309.90, Optional Windshield $178.99 plus freight & includes gst. Value of pack does not include fitment of parts to the bike. Only at participating dealers. Promotion runs from 1/2/13 until 31/3/13 unless sold out. Refer to www.kawasaki.com.au for any variations to the promotion period or terms and conditions.

http://www.kawasaki.com.au/promotions/three-hot-reasons

if your iinterested in buying a new Ninja 300, now is the time to do it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just placed a holding deposit the other day for a black abs, hopefully I'll be able to claim that extra gear!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I just came back from the dealer, got $650 dollars with of accessories... including windshield, engine guard and rear cowl.... they also are doing a leather jacket, helmet and gloves deal there aswell..... Hills motorcycles out in castle hill. Worth the trip going there, I went all the way there from randwick O:

·
Registered
19 Posts
New rider here, I'm saving up enough money to buy a ebony 300, hopefully before the cut off date so I can get me some of them freebies ;)

Also another Townsvillian reporting in!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just putting it out there, if anyone gets the pack and doesn't want their rear seat cowl I will be happy to take it off their hands for a mutually agreed sum :D

·
Registered
547 Posts
Seriously want to buy windscreen anyone getting these deals in Sydney please let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts