Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kijho's 2013 Ebony Kawasaki Ninja 300 Build Thread

Making this as a place to keep a log of all the modifications, parts, and experiences I have with this bike.
This is my first bike and I absolutely love it. Within the first 4 weeks I had done 1200km's on it.

I live in Calgary, Alberta for anyone wondering.
My Youtube Channel for motovlogs, short videos, and dash cam footage from my car is: http://www.youtube.com/user/RSbart123789

Mods to date:
• Fake carbon fiber tank pad
• Battery tender
• Rear spools
• Plasti-Dipped wheel stripes and inner rim
• Plasti-Dipped smoked windshield
• Targa Fender Eliminator Kit
• Front reflector elimination mod
• Green levers (Regular length)
• White wheel wall lettering mod
• M4 Carbon Fiber Exhaust Slip-On

-Kijho

·
Registered
463 Posts
at first i though it was @Rekognize bike because of the wheel color...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Installed the M4 Carbon Fiber exhaust slip on yesterday ...
Youtube video doesn't do it justice. Sounds amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHANXGRDMEM
Just a heads up, I get this warning when trying to view your video:

"This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Sorry about that. "

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Looks like the claims against my M4 video are going to be standing, so only select people can see it for whatever reason. I'm not sure, usually it's us up here in Canada that cannot view as much as the USA. Our Netflix is much more skimpy than the USA's Netflix .. weird.
I'll have a couple more videos soon and hopefully some sounds clips. Video's never do justice for exhausts though.. so, hopefully the above shots look pretty enough for now until my next video hopefully sometime tomorrow maybe :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Summer up here in Canada is quickly coming to an end. Each weekend I get out for some riding thinking "This may be my last ride of the year!" but then the next weekend comes and we get another nice day.
I've just been enjoying it while I can! Once winter hits here we'll be under feet of snow, but I have my Subaru STI to enjoy for those months!! ;)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nice colour on the rims, I may just have to steal that idea for my SE :D Did you tape off the black middle when you plasti-dipped the rims? Tires were off I assume?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts