·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reactions: marauder96

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I like the style/font of the tacho, not sure about the amber backlight for the speedo too but the tacho looks very nice.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just realized that Beast posted a thread about this, a mod may feel free to combine them

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
I like the naked look=D I'd buy one if I didnt already have a 300 lol

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I like the style/font of the tacho, not sure about the amber backlight for the speedo too but the tacho looks very nice.

Seconded! If the 300 wasn't around, I may well have got this. Having said that, now the CFMoto looks all the more alluring if it comes down to price. As it is a similar kinda look.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Definitely something to look toward. Since I am currently waiting on getting another bike, and leaning toward the Ninja 300 the Z300 might be in the mix of it all. I don't usually like naked bikes but this one look awesome!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Bring the Z250 in the picture

I am not a fan of heavy bikes. When I say heavy, anything over 350 lbs is heavy. I like a bike I can throw the weight around. 31 bhp is enough power in my book. That would be enough power to keep you going at highway speeds. I guess this is subjective, and goes to the size of the rider. I do like the look of this bike.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Id be interested to see how the side fairings would look with our front end.

I always liked the Suzuki SV600 and Buell Firebolts in how the engine is visible, but still have a full windscreen

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Its similar to the Buell XBS line which I owned
On the street and in traffic
I loved the super moto handlebars

Much better turning response compared to clip ons which is why I will not install clip ons on my Ninja 300

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like it. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts