Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Looks like fun to me. I'd probably take that over a Grom. At some events here in the midwest, people race those during lunch break on a race weekend. But for small bikes, I'm actually toying with picking up an Aprilia RS50. There's one for sale in Chicago, a 3 hour drive for me. 50 cc, doesn't require a license and goes about 65 if you get in full tuck.

Anyone who says these small bike need more power, just isn't getting it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Looks like fun to me. I'd probably take that over a Grom. At some events here in the midwest, people race those during lunch break on a race weekend. But for small bikes, I'm actually toying with picking up an Aprilia RS50. There's one for sale in Chicago, a 3 hour drive for me. 50 cc, doesn't require a license and goes about 65 if you get in full tuck.

Plus the mid pipe doubles as a drinking straw.

·
Registered
373 Posts

I feel like you would have to be in the bike lane with that thing. Ha! I'd get one though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts