Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got one in the mail... keep your peepers open for an equal opportunity to make your voice heard

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. im going to tell them how much i wish we got candy apple red here in the USA

Reactions: OttawaMark

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I am going to complain about not having Red and how sloppy the fairings are. Tired of having to pop my front left fairing back in place almost after every ride.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I kinda wish my fairings would fall off although they line up OK. I do like a naked bike. I'm hoping for an ER300 and a 20 lb. weight loss next year.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Banned
562 Posts
At least i got my 650r in passion red
muah hah hah

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
tell them every fault you find so next years model is fixed, this includes telling them your not happy cos there is no engine temperature gauge just some ass-hat warning light
i got my kwaka survey today and this is exactly what it old them ^^^^^^

told them my fairings suck ass cos the bastards keep popping out & told them about the dramas in usa/canada with the bikes stalling and told them it needs a decent temperature gauge and told them the waiting period is too long, and also told them the lack of communication between dealers and head office is a joke as well and had a go at the dealer in my rant cos i took the bike in twice for the fairings to be looked at 1st service and again for the pc5 & nothing done till i wrote a letter, not happy jan

oh yeah and i told them salesman i dealt with was frigign hopeless and i did his job and chased up where my bike was and all my accessories too

apparently im in the running to win a $250 gift pack from them for filling it out,but i some how kind of have a feeling i wont be winning it , lol:D

i gave them a good blasting do you worry about that!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I had a phone call from Kawi, a short 1 question survey and then I was told to expect an email for an online survey, still waiting for that.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i got my kwaka survey today and this is exactly what it old them ^^^^^^

apparently im in the running to win a $250 gift pack from them for filling it out,but i some how kind of have a feeling i wont be winning it , lol:D
Hey thats my pack :p im in the same shitty draw which was what drawn every 3-4 mnths..cheapos...i complained about the fairing..and threw a wobbly over not getting the $600 freebie pack...yes i bought too early..but im still sulking lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts