Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I currently have a 160/60-17 rear tire on my Kawasaki Ninja 650cc. Can the back tire easily be replaced with a 150/60-17 tire? Advantages/disadvantages?

Cheers
K.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey,

I currently have a 160/60-17 rear tire on my Kawasaki Ninja 650cc. Can the back tire easily be replaced with a 150/60-17 tire? Advantages/disadvantages?

Cheers
K.

Sorry, but it seems that nobody including myself can answer your question in this forum. Thus, I thought that I would weigh in and suggest that you ask the question in a Kawasaki Ninja 650 forum, if their is such an animal. If their is, then I am quite sure that somebody could easily answer your question and offer some good experience and advise.

Good luck friend ............ :bikeday_smilie:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey,

Cheers
K.

Still no replies from 650 owners, huh . :question:
Maybe they all sold them and bought 300 and 400's :excl: :signlol:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Still no replies from 650 owners, huh . :question:
I was going to respond, but they don't seem to have checked in since they first posted. I doubt they've even seen your quips, hehe.

That's the real problem with first time posters who fail to provide details or context. If they'd at least mention the model year or reasons, maybe one would put more effort in responding. Sigh.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I was going to respond, but they don't seem to have checked in since they first posted. I doubt they've even seen your quips, hehe.

That's the real problem with first time posters who fail to provide details or context. If they'd at least mention the model year or reasons, maybe one would put more effort in responding. Sigh.

:iagree: A lot of first time postings, become last time posters . :excl:
Be nice if the OP stopped back and finished what they started. But then again, that might be called responsibility or politeness . :emot-doh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts