Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I want to modify my ninja 300 and found some cool ideas on the internet (pics below). Found all the needed part's, except for the headlight cowl. It seems to me like people just buy the stock zx6r 2013-2018 (and ninja zx10r) headlight cowl and fit it into the ninja 300. I mean... does it just simply... work? Doesn't it need any cropping or anything? Won't i need to also buy the zx6r headlights? Perhaps people use a different part that I am not aware of?

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

(kawasaki zx6r stock headlight cowl)
Wheel Photograph Tire Green White

I also found this part for the ninja 300 but i think it looks terrible and that's for sure not what the ninja's 300 above are modified with.
Green Sports equipment Automotive design Headgear Font

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone.
I want to modify my ninja 300 and found some cool ideas on the internet (pics below). Found all the needed part's, except for the headlight cowl. It seems to me like people just buy the stock zx6r 2013-2018 (and ninja zx10r) headlight cowl and fit it into the ninja 300. I mean... does it just simply... work? Doesn't it need any cropping or anything? Won't i need to also buy the zx6r headlights? Perhaps people use a different part that I am not aware of?

View attachment 116227 View attachment 116228 View attachment 116230

(kawasaki zx6r stock headlight cowl)
View attachment 116229

I also found this part for the ninja 300 but i think it looks terrible and that's for sure not what the ninja's 300 above are modified with.
View attachment 116231
Hi, did you make the changes?
I want to swap the front to the ZX6-R too, but I don't know how.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello.
Sadly, I have given up on that idea...
It just costs too much effort, time, money and most important of them all: nerves.
Maby some day...
For now, I think I'll try to make my bike look like this:
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting

BUT

If somebody has some information on how to get the modified headlight cowl for the Ninja 300, I'd for sure reconsider it and perhaps give it a shoot again. The main problem for me with the modified headlight cowl is it's availability. I am from Europe and buying parts from Indonesia is often pretty hard and sometimes even almost impossible. It all really depends on the shop, if they're willing to ship their products from one continent to another. So please, if anybody has any more information about the modified headlight cowl, please let us know! Any information can be helpful!

· Registered
5 Posts
I have a phone number of someone in Infonesia Who sell the front cowl. But the problem is that he doesn't sell on ebay or something like that. He wants the money first (Western union) and after that he send the front cowl. I don't know if I can trust him...

I've sended messages to many shops from Indonesia on Instagram. They have the front cowl, but they don't answer me. It's complicated...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts