Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a very clean 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Special Edition ABS motorycle. I babied this bike ever since I bought it last year. I was planning on keeping this bike for awhile, but I happened to have came upon a deal I couldn't pass up on a 650 bike. I only rode this bike for about 1,000 miles. Unfortunately for me, my garage is getting full and can't keep both of them. Great on gas! Getting over 60 mpg. Light, nimble and easy to handle. Great for beginners and even for the experienced riders. I have all maintenance records since I received the bike in case anyone is interested. The way I ride and work on the bike is always intended for longevity and safety.

- Asking for $3,700
- Located in Metro Detroit, MI
- Currently at 3,500 miles
- 2nd owner
- Two keys and key tag number
- Maintained meticulously
- Sprocket and chain cleaned and lubed every 500 miles (prevents rust and corrosion as well)
- Always garaged and covered
- Always stored on front and rear stands with full tank of gas, fuel stabilizer, and battery maintainer when stored in the winter
- Everything works
- Synthetic oil used
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance oil filter
- Never dropped
- Washed and waxed before going into storage
- Clean title. Title in hand
- No trades please
- Cash only please
- Tinted double bubble windscreen
- Tail eliminator kit with external rear LED signals (from previous owner)
- White LED license plate light (from previous owner)

I have not ridden this bike this year yet, so it is still in winter storage mode from last year. Tire pressures, chain stretch, brakes, oil level, brake fluid level, clutch and throttle play are all within spec and ready for the next owner. The bike starts up on a whim. Let me know if you have any more questions. Please message/DM me initially. Contact information and more detail will be given afterwards. Thanks for looking!

- I also have a Hot Bodies MGP Growler carbon fiber slip on exhaust for sale if interested. It was too loud for my taste so I took it off the bike. $180

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts