Registered
865 Posts
ahah yeah thats my video ;D I posted it on another thread already

;P

·
Registered
198 Posts
hey ghost
Was the bubble shield a piece of piss to install?
just four allen bolts and shes off?
makes the 300 look like a bigger bike

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yeah it was a piece of cake =D 4 allens and its off, mirrors come off the same time.

Bigger? mehhh only on camera. it really doesn't add too much girth to it. But its a more noticeable windshield for sure. stand out a bit.

I think what makes this bike look tiny, and prob the only thing is the small rear fender, or whatever you wanna call it, the part u sit on and the passenger seat is on, its very short, normally those extend backward further more over the wheel.. kinda gives the bike a big front tiny back kinda look haha

·
Registered
865 Posts
BTW just an update... did it today.. and realized I should of wired my grips differently.. I should of wired them off the starter solenoid so that the grips would not have power if the key and ignition is off... that way I dont forget to turn the grips off and kill my battery... >_< did that today..

oh well, dont feel like tearing it apart agin anytime soon to fix it haha it will stay wired directly to the battery!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yeah it was a piece of cake =D 4 allens and its off, mirrors come off the same time.

Bigger? mehhh only on camera. it really doesn't add too much girth to it. But its a more noticeable windshield for sure. stand out a bit.

I think what makes this bike look tiny, and prob the only thing is the small rear fender, or whatever you wanna call it, the part u sit on and the passenger seat is on, its very short, normally those extend backward further more over the wheel.. kinda gives the bike a big front tiny back kinda look haha
The small ass end is what makes it look sick! MINIMILIST!!! (spelling)

Its signature ninja styling

A bike buddy of mine who I just showed my bike to thought it was the ZX6, had him going for ages before he picked up on it :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
The small ass end is what makes it look sick! MINIMILIST!!! (spelling)

Its signature ninja styling

A bike buddy of mine who I just showed my bike to thought it was the ZX6, had him going for ages before he picked up on it :)
I know what you mean. Everyone that has seen my SE thinks it's a ZX-6R until I start it up or I tell them. At the dealer they have a white 300 next to a green 6R, and until you get right next to them, you really can't tell the difference.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts