·
Registered
92 Posts
Good find!

13242A
LEVER-ASSY-CHANGE,PEDAL
13242-0088

$34.60

This is the part many people will look for... The gear change pedal is easily bent out of shape if the bike ever tips over.

-THE DON

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I use http://www.procaliber.com, heard horror stories about Kawasaki Parts House

ADF breakdown is mostly pearl white and green parts...also some Canadian variations of our bike.
ADFA breakdown is majority red, green, black parts...some U.S. parts but mostly Canadian and Australian versions of our bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good find!

13242A
LEVER-ASSY-CHANGE,PEDAL
13242-0088

$34.60

This is the part many people will look for... The gear change pedal is easily bent out of shape if the bike ever tips over.

-THE DON
One thing I'll mention is that in my search to find, well, this exact part, nobody I've found has them in stock and it appears they're on back order from Kawasaki. I spoke to a dealer today who said Kawasaki told them that they're expecting to send out a batch in two weeks, but they will not be enough to cover all backorders they have right now. This is in Colorado. I'm not sure how it affects other regions.

Make sure if you're ordering parts online that you check to see if they're in stock and/or be prepared to wait a few weeks. Since it's a new bike, the parts are hard to come by right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts