Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alrighty well first off I'm pretty familiar with Bikes Been riding/fixing for a lil over 10yrs now But this is my first Kawasaki which is a lil Bit diff than my old CBR. And so the problem I'm having rn is that I made a trade for the Bike & than decided to move to TX with my sis. But of course I had to lose my only set of keys during the move! So now I'm just a sitting duck with no transportation to find work or stay on my grind. So I've Been watching videos on hot-wiring kuz I just Kant afford to do a whole new ignition at this point in time (will replace ignition with key-code my financials are Back comfy) Anyways so I took a piece of wire spliced on Both ends & stuck em in the + - ports of my ignition harness & this did work But I only gained power to Gauges, L ights, Horn etc. So what I soon realized was that my fuel was not priming! After research I learned Bout the Anti-Theft Immobilizer Which of course will not send the lower voltage needed to the starter relay. Im in need of the EASIEST/QUICKEST solution, whether that B somehow Bypassing the immobilizer or just completely removing the whole ignition harness & going keyless!? At this point it is an EMERGENCY with it slowing my funds & piling up my Bills, plus I just wanna ride B4 its too damn kold to even do so............ Any & all information is Beneficial at this point, Please & Thank You!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Unfortunately, you may find it unlikely someone's going to help out on the forum. While asking how to hotwire the bike can absolutely be a perfectly honest question, it can appear somewhat suspicious, and it looks like you just registered for the site to ask this one question.
Not saying anything about you specifically, but when "we" see someone asking for questionably legal advice without already having a long standing presence on the site, it raises some flags.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your situation, but don't be surprised if you don't get much helpful advice.

For full disclosure, I myself have no idea how to hotwire a Ninja 300 so I couldn't help even if I wanted to, but (no offence to you in particular) I'm not sure I'd offer advice even if I had some for this issue.

·
Super Moderator
2,649 Posts
alrighty well first off I'm pretty familiar with Bikes Been riding/fixing for a lil over 10yrs now But this is my first Kawasaki which is a lil Bit diff than my old CBR. And so the problem I'm having rn is that I made a trade for the Bike & than decided to move to TX with my sis. But of course I had to lose my only set of keys during the move! So now I'm just a sitting duck with no transportation to find work or stay on my grind. So I've Been watching videos on hot-wiring kuz I just Kant afford to do a whole new ignition at this point in time (will replace ignition with key-code my financials are Back comfy) Anyways so I took a piece of wire spliced on Both ends & stuck em in the + - ports of my ignition harness & this did work But I only gained power to Gauges, L ights, Horn etc. So what I soon realized was that my fuel was not priming! After research I learned Bout the Anti-Theft Immobilizer Which of course will not send the lower voltage needed to the starter relay. Im in need of the EASIEST/QUICKEST solution, whether that B somehow Bypassing the immobilizer or just completely removing the whole ignition harness & going keyless!? At this point it is an EMERGENCY with it slowing my funds & piling up my Bills, plus I just wanna ride B4 its too damn kold to even do so............ Any & all information is Beneficial at this point, Please & Thank You!!!!
Even if you hotwire the bike, how are you planning on breaking into the gas tank to fill it up?

So... I'm just going to reiterate this: using the forum search could've saved a lot of time. ;)

The keycode is stamped on the damn bike, right there in the open, you just gotta know where to look: Lost keys, bad dealership experience.

Do I think that's the smartest thing Kawasaki has ever done? Definitely not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts