Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people i am selling my pretty much brand new 2013 Ninja 300, it is a pity i have to sell this awesome bike so soon after buying it but i have been in love with a bike that my mate owns for ages and ages now and when i bought this i offered to buy it of him but he didn't want to part with it but now he has offered it to me for a good price and there for i have to sell this bike in order to get the one off him (wifes orders). I not long purchased this bike from Newcastle motorcycles for $7199 inc on roads and i have only put 500kms on the clock, it has already been given an oil change at 430kms even know Kawasaki recommend it done at 1000km which for a new engine is way to long, i have also upgraded the front and rear brake pads with BENDIX Supersports sintered ones which are a massive improvement, other than that the bike is 100% standard as it was from the showroom floor, it comes with all the 2 year warranty unlimited ks. No marks at all on this bike it is in 100% Brand new condition so save yourself some money from buying new and check this bike out.
THIS BIKE IS LEARNER APPROVED

Call or Text Chris for any further details 0402220176

Offers over $6000

·
Registered
2 Posts
Am interested and can call you tomo if that's okay.

Does the bike have rego ?

If so when till.

Thank you for your reply and I'll contact you in the morning.

Ryan

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Am interested and can call you tomo if that's okay.

Does the bike have rego ?

If so when till.

Thank you for your reply and I'll contact you in the morning.

Ryan
Yes mate has 11 months rego its brand new and you can call me in the morning thats fine, thanks

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD SOLD SOLD, yay for me now I won't have to put up with fuckwits

·
Registered
839 Posts
Is the cursing & such really appropriate?
Doesn't make your point come across any more clear, just makes you look uneducated and shows a lack of vocabulary.

Congrats on the sale, hopefully you will be a bit chipper now.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:p
Is the cursing & such really appropriate?
Doesn't make your point come across any more clear, just makes you look uneducated and shows a lack of vocabulary.

Congrats on the sale, hopefully you will be a bit chipper now.
Yes THIS GIRL RIDES your profile pic is a great example for someone who is educated, and as far as education goes I have just completed four years at university and completed a masters degree in law with several high distinctions.
And is it not clear that this is my thread for a bike I sold so mind your own fkn business. Cheers :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.