Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
agreed with the above... utterly and completely.. I dont want to have to drill the plastics.. plus thats WAY too pricy for my to even consider. i'll take my chances with my biek dropping. NOW cowlings is prob 300 bucks lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
$300 for it! Not pulling trigger on that one. Would rather wait til I drop it a few times too many and get new custom fairings for 350-500. Then worry about no cut sliders that should be out by then.

Sent from my MB886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It wouldnt be so bad if it sat flush with the fairing. The pic above is deceptive. If viewed from the front you'll realize the chunky bit is floating above the fairing. Just a terrible look.
This shows it a bit better: Skip to 0:17s to see the ABS SE Canadian edition with those sliders in all their horror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GVQKUGwCF-I

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Wow I watched that video, they KILL the look of the bike! I doubt I will be getting sliders on this bike unless something decent and "no-cut" comes out.. I dont see that happening though because there is just no opening in the fairings..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I tend to agree with you folks, but I'd be willing to buy them if they were cheaper. $300 bucks, I just can't see the value. Call me strange, but I think they look better than regular sliders.

I hear a lot of story about cylindrical sliders flipping bikes when they hit a snag, and these seem a LOT less likely to do that. These also seem less likely to puncture or badly injure me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.