Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Excellent info! Thankyou!
Think all the Aussies who got in early have been stung.
I payed 500 over Rrp but that's prob rego/stamp duty so It doesn't hurt as much :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I paid $7,600 for ABS white ..but why think about all of that now, just focus on loving the bike and having fun! I'll be selling in less than a year to upgrade.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I paid RRP $6699 rideaway for a black ABS Model from Crazy Dogs Kawasaki in Brisbane...pretty happy now after seeing that price list :D

Reactions: Ryder

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all,

New member looking through the threads. Currently have a Ninja 250R and looking at changing it up to the Ninja 300 in white.

It is my understanding the the RRP is just for the bike. On top of the RRP there are freight costs, registration costs, CTP, dealer assembly charges and insurance. This can all add up to well over $1000.

Also, does not look like the bikes sales is a good way to make a lot of money!! There is hardly any profit in the Ninja 300 for the dealers!

This is good info.

·
Registered
25 Posts
One thing you have to remember is that the RRP from the manufacturer does not include the following charges:

Stamp Duty (varies by state, 3% in NSW)
Registration ($150-$200)
Compulsory Green Slip ($350-$400)

Dealer Delivery Charges - these are about $500-$600 and its what the dealership charges to get the bike to you, pre-delivery checks like charging battery, oil, tune-up, etc.

Yeah, it's all a bit of a rort, but its the joys of living Down Under.

·
Banned
57 Posts
My mate is a salesman a Kawasaki and this price list is excluding stamp duty and registration

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
wow, so the bike i want, the 300 SE ABS is retailing for $6899 is that right. my local dealer here in townsville, queensland wanted $8000!!!! lucky i have not bought it yet, but thanks for the heads up

1 - 20 of 26 Posts