Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a super happy woman right now, I mean like SUPER happy.

Just scored a GoPro Hero 3, used ONCE, for $150 bucks with everything.
Our best friends are pretty weather and buy stuff without a care in the world, well they bought it for their son to use for his science fair project and BAZINGA now it's mine....

*victory dance*

videos SOON!

·
Registered
171 Posts

Our best friends are pretty weather and buy stuff without a care in the world, well they bought it for their son to use for his science fair project and BAZINGA now it's mine....

*victory dance*

videos SOON!
NICE! I am about to have the same exact deal haha, I wish it were a black edition, but it is only silver. What is yours?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silver as well, but I don't care. Color means nothing to me when i'm getting a deal like this :p

·
Registered
561 Posts
They are pretty easy to score for free - a lot of people mount them on their bikes and go in to a store or gas station or something and bam pop the back of the case open and the gopro falls right out into the palm of your hand....

Cant beat the 5 finger discount....

;)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Silver as well, but I don't care. Color means nothing to me when i'm getting a deal like this :p
lol Silver and Black have nothing to do with the color... The camera itself is silver either way. the extra $100 you pay is due to the 1080p 60fps (I believe), which in other words is extremely high quality slow motion capturing. While silver does 720p. Also the black comes with the remote which honestly is the more important addition to me lol.

·
Registered
561 Posts
yeah I cant find anywhere to mount it that it doesn't shake all over the place while riding. Looks like I was filming for blair witch when I watch the video....

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are pretty easy to score for free - a lot of people mount them on their bikes and go in to a store or gas station or something and bam pop the back of the case open and the gopro falls right out into the palm of your hand....

Cant beat the 5 finger discount....

;)
Nah, I don't roll like that.
I'm not a thief...

·
Registered
4,130 Posts

*victory dance*

videos SOON!
Awesome stuff!! Keen to see the area that you and the other half ride in, its all pretty much the same here in oz. Bush, dirt, some beach and then more bush and dirt. Just watch out for them stags now huh!! The Ninja wont hold up like the Scion!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts