Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, brand new to the ninja 300 community. picked up my bike a few days ago and riding it whenever I can to get some practice. Still a brand new rider as this is my first bike. Any tips? I'm really trying to learn as much as possible. Already learning a lot from everyone's posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2014 Kawasaki Ninja EX300 ABS SE
3 Posts
Though youve probably heard most of this during your motorcycle safety class, these are my advices (common)

Watch out for road paint lines when wet. 💯
They're dangerous lol

Don't over-exaggerate bike lean when turning.... feels good though lol

Having a helmet too big or small is going to be way more annoying than you think further down the road. If it don't fit, change it asap. Plus safety first!

Don't make any modifications to your bike that you don't understand or don't know how to use. Might sound cool but in the end, it's your bike. Know it better than others!

I practiced riding on country roads for 2 months after I started riding. Good experience with situational awareness and bike control. Switch up the roads too!

Take care of your bike, these bikes, in my experience, can sell somewhat close to paid value when tookin care of. (Unless you put crazy miles on it)

Did I mention safety first my friend! Good luck! Also, can you upload a pic! 🤙🏽

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.